Background

5.19.2011

Quick Update

In 17 hours, I'll be done with my exams. Yes, I have a countdown. I've studied everything at least vaguely, and feel moderately confident about my last exam. I could be wrong, but we'll see tomorrow. So I'm going to focus on the fun stuff.

Right after the exam, partying will be had, all night. Not sure where or doing what yet but the day will be epic fun. Which means I may have to skip the blog tomorrow if I don't end up by a computer. Sunday, off to AZ for sun and red rock and reading and writing. Then come back and move to a new flat and start a fun internship. Things are finally going to be good. I just have to concentrate until 3:30pm tomorrow.

When my worries are not studying anymore, I'll hopefully find it easier to come up with things to blog about.
~
Exams to go: 1
Last song played: Tegan and Sara - Burn Your Life Down