Background

5.17.2011

Bogged Down By Exams

Finally, one of my three last exams done. Next one tomorrow morning, a day break, and then the last one. Studying has been intense, but stressing even more so. I'm bad for that.

I can't really be bothered thinking of a proper blog topic. It's late, and I want to play a game to de-stress before bed. Maybe Team Fortress 2. Found it fun a month or two ago, but haven't really played it since I started playing League of Legends. Which is rather addicting, even though it only has one map for 5v5 and one for 3v3. Apparently another 5v5 is in production, but it has been for quite a while. Another map, please, we don't need more champions. There are enough to memorize how to play with and against already.

Sorry to say that's all I have the energy for tonight. I'll be more creative next week. My brain is too full of Networked Systems. At least I'm keeping up the daily blog thing.
~
Exams to go: 2
Last song played: Metric - Combat Baby

No comments: