Background

5.12.2011

Good Days

Another exam done today, which ended up being much easier than I expected. And I expected it to be easy. I was tired afterward though, since it was an early morning exam, and I didn't want to do all the errands I had--doctor's, bank, chemist (pharmacy in non-UK English), groceries. Then, though, I was happily surprised: all the people I encountered were kind, energetic, easy to talk to. Including the doctor, which was a relief. Nothing's worse than a doctor you're not comfortable talking to. Got everything done, and am now home. A good day overall. There are even thunderstorms predicted for tonight. And my next exam isn't till Tuesday.

Funny how little things can brighten up your day. I suppose it's a reminder to focus on those things if your day starts getting worse, or if it's bad to start with.

That's all I've got right now... I think I'll go curl up with a good book.
~
Exams to go: 3
Last song played: Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

No comments: