Background

5.03.2010

Changes

Today is my second full day back home, and it's still strange. I don't hear people down the hall except my mother and my cat and I can't just walk fifty feet to hang out with my friends. It's quiet. That's not a bad thing though, I just have to get used to it. My room is bigger, I can make whatever food I want, and I don't have schoolwork to do. But I miss my friends.

Lately what I've been doing to keep from being bored is watching TV shows online. After I was done catching up with Doctor Who and Torchwood, my friend recommended Life on Mars, and then Ashes to Ashes, which I'm currently watching. On the side, I'm watching The Big Bang Theory, which really helped me lose some stress through finals. Geek jokes are awesome. The series I have yet to watch are Bones, Buffy, and The Tudors. All in good time... though I hope it won't keep me too much from all that I want to do this summer.

Lastly, some news about Glasgow. My accommodation is going to be in a larger self-catered complex, in a flat with 10-12 people. I didn't expect to have such a large flat, since my first few choices were smaller complexes and smaller flats. But I'll have more people to meet and probably more friends, so that's a plus.

Anyway, gotta get back to unpacking. If you're in school, good luck with finals. Otherwise, I hope you have a great start of summer.

Photo: a picture of the whiteboard outside my dorm room during the last few days I was there. My friends are awesome. :)

No comments: