Background

4.24.2010

Catching Up

I'm a week behind... but for a good reason! It's finals time for me. Today I finished my third one, and my next and last one isn't until next Thursday. So I have time to chill this weekend. And boy, do I need it.

A couple days ago, I officially accepted my offer at the University of Glasgow! I can start applying for accommodation soon, and then loans and my visa. Things are moving along nicely. Strangely, Glasgow was the only university (out of the five I applied to) that accepted me as a 3rd year in Computer Science. I guess they're more ahead of everyone else, or something? It's difficult for me to wait sometimes, so I've joined a few groups online for freshmen at the University of Glasgow, and it's so cool to find people from all over Europe are going there. The schools I've been to for college have been pretty international, but rarely do you see Europeans. Especially here in Vancouver, you see a lot of Asians. I'm excited to meet more Brits, and other Europeans!

That's all I have to say for now... my brain is pretty fried from all the tests and studying I did in the past week. Maybe I'll have more to say next weekend. I'll be HOME!

Photo: An awesome McMenamins coaster. Took the pictures on a road trip to San Francisco, a few years ago. There's a possibility I'll be going to SF again this summer, but by plane, for a new-student-and-alumni talk about the University of Glasgow! I really hope I do get to go!

No comments: