Background

12.21.2010

Christmastime

Today the plan is to visit West Seattle and go back to Easy Street Records, which I talked about in this blog post back in June. I have a few CDs in mind that I hope to find in the used section, namely the self-titled album Miike Snow and Daft Punk's Discovery or perhaps Human After All, whatever I manage to find. Afterwards for dinner, or before for lunch, we'll hopefully make it to Musashi's, a favorite Japanese restaurant that I talked about in this blog post from August. I've really been missing Japanese food, and lately I've been trying to satisfy my craving. I've probably gone out for sushi of some kind at least three times in the past week. I think I like fish and salt too much.

Christmas in four days. Unbelievable. All my shopping for other people is done, but I have wrapping to do. The only shopping I still want to do is for myself, but I'm nervous about trying to brave the mall. Even so, it must be done.

It's funny how I miss Seattle when I'm in Glasgow, and Glasgow when I'm in Seattle. I guess that's how things go. Best thing I can do is enjoy the moment. Which I'm doing with an English muffin, Skippy peanut butter, and Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee.

Enjoy the Christmas weekend, be it with friends, family, or alone, whether you celebrate it or not.

No comments: