Background

5.24.2007

Lost In The City

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was racing a horse at a fair, and at one point I couldn't get it to stop, so it went out of the fair and into a city. I eventually had to stop at an intersection on the sidewalk and ask for directions. I wonder if this predicted my feelings about Running Start and different community college possibilities. I am so confused as to where I should go: Bellevue or Edmonds Community College? There was nothing online to tell me which was better. Just today I decided on Edmonds, but they are so similar. I am thinking of a Computer Science major, but I don't know if that's the best choice for me yet. I'm realizing you really have to decide what you want to do and work really hard at getting what you want. It's a long process... a long, tedious, stressful process, especially if you don't trust that things will work out.

Photo: A bridge in San Francisco, taken when I was there last year. I love SF, I need to go back someday soon!

2 comments:

Aviatrix said...

San Francisco is a really fun city. I want to go there soon. I'm glad you had a good time there!

Paige :)

Anonymous said...

don't worry about choosing right away.. you're not even out of high school yet!.. i know britt is taking at EDCC... so that's a good reason to go there. i might go to BCC bcuz they have a wider selection of arts courses there. aha there's a difference for ya! as for computer science. it can be reaaaal difficult. i took the base level computer programming class and found it wasn't for me. i thought it would be like html and it WAS kinda but quite a bit harder. i also heard there is a lot of math involved.

---- kim (britt's sis)