Background

3.25.2012

Freedom

On Friday, my class and I turned in our dissertations. It was such a relief. Since exams don't start for about a month, it's as if I went from having no time for anything but work to having no idea what to do with myself. I have a few small projects in mind though, including writing a bunch of blog posts that I've been beind on. I have another book review and at least one post I want to make about the new computer I put together. Look for them soon!

I might also buy A Game of Thrones, by George R. R. Martin, finally, for kindle... now that I have some time to get absorbed in books.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Congratulations on finishing your dissertation! It must feel great. Just finished the Game of Thrones series myself, and I thought it was awesome!

paperbackdragon said...

Thanks! And good to hear it... I've been hearing good things about the series.