Background

10.11.2010

Mornings

Work's starting to hit me, so it's been less convenient to blog. Or maybe that's just an excuse.

I've begun to jog in the morning, and today was the first day. I finally have proper shoes for it. Last week I went to the park across the street from my flat and checked it out for running, and took some amazing pictures. I went early, so the sun had just come up. You can see all of Glasgow from a viewpoint at the park. With a place like that so close to my flat, I don't have a good reason not to get some exercise.

I also found out for sure that I don't have any exams in December. Good news: I get to have a month-long Christmas and New Year break, and I bought my plane tickets home yesterday. Bad news: I have nine exams in May. Yes, nine. Four of which are for classes that will have been over for five or six months. And all of them count for 80% of my grade for that class, except one that's worth 50% (though I've already mentioned this). It's just overwhelming.

Otherwise, I'm making good friends, going out on the weekends sometimes, and generally having a good time. Now, I've got to get some sleep before classes tomorrow.

Cheers!
~
Photo: One of the pictures I took at the park, posted on deviantART. I photoshopped it a bit, but the original pictures are gorgeous too. Physically being there in the quiet morning air was better, of course.

No comments: