Background

12.15.2009

Snow! Or Not?

Life has been crazy, and only now do I feel like I have a breather from finals. I have one more week before my next one, so I have time to relax. I was happy to find out my finals were in decending difficulty order: math first, then computer logic, then programming. I was so happy to get the first two over with. I'm pretty sure I passed both of them.

I also get to go home next week! It's been snowing off and on, but every time it does, it melts away quickly afterward. Last night we got about a centimeter, but it soon turned to rain and it's all pretty much gone now. Even so, while it was snowing, I played some Christmas music and got a little homesick. But I'll be there soon!

While I have free time this week, apart from going Christmas shopping and hanging with friends, I plan to do a little gaming, a little reading, and a little playing around with my new netbook. I'm excited to use it next term in my classes, so I can take notes faster, without a notebook, and I can get free wireless internet almost anywhere on campus. The one place I can't get wireless is in our dorms, which is annoying sometimes. It's something to do with how old the buildings are and what they're made of.

Anyway, I hope your holidays are snowier than mine!

Photo: My friends and I took advantage of the snow while it was here. My Texas friend was particularly excited. Love you guys!

No comments: